Please continue to put in your entries for our first race meeting, Silverstone on April 19th, as well as for May 16/17th at Brands Hatch Indy and June 14th at Mallory Park. If the meeting is cancelled due to the virus you will get a full refund or transfer to the next meeting, whichever you prefer.
Here’s the latest at www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/. The Australian GP is now cancelled as is WEC at Sebring. Other events are following suit, but still no idea what MUK will do (if anything). Other clubs are issuing similar statements and at present we are following suit. This means that IF events are cancelled free transfers or refunds will be offered. At the moment (Thursday 12th March) no motor racing events in the UK have been cancelled.
As of 13h51 on Friday 13th, MUK issued the following statement in which they have NOT cancelled or postponed any events…
With regards from Marcus. Stay safe.