Dear Snetterton Competitor IMPORTANT (you can’t ignore this one, sorry)
If you are entered for Snetterton 8th August then you will have received your email from Kelly today.
She attached the signing on/scrutineering declaration. This must be emailed back to her by this Friday. Your event tickets will not be sent to you until she has this form back fully completed and signed. She has not had licences from everyone yet: she requires copies of the front and a signed copy of the back please. If you do not get this info in YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO RACE.
If you have a mate who is terrible with the paperwork please give them a call to see if you can help.
This form and the timetable are available on our web site here
A few explanation notes for the declaration form.
- Harness expiry date: MUST BE FILLED IN
- Seat details: not applicable
- Fire extinguisher details: MUST BE FILLED IN
- Helmet/FHR: these details MUST BE FILLED IN if your items DO NOT have a current Motorsport UK (or MSA) approval sticker.
- ASN: It is MOTORSPORT UK
- Licence number/club membership number: BOTH MUST BE FILLED IN
- Details of persons COMING WITH YOUR TEAM: MUST BE FILLED IN IF YOU HAVE ANYONE HELPING or COMING WITH YOU. REMEMBER TO INCLUDE THEIR CONTACT PHONE NUMBERS
Please also see the notice below which is from our Clerk of the Course:
“The clerk of the course is aware that we have a large grid and a notable speed difference between cars. It is imperative that drivers respect the standards which we uphold. Our races are NON-contact and action was taken against a driver at Cadwell Park on Sunday. Any incidents can be reported, if action is not already being taken. Please drive safely and respect one another’s vehicles. The scrutineers will be inspecting certain cars during the day”
Please keep it clean out there, keep safe and please respect each other’s space.
See you there, soon.